Swimming Strategies Services – Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Important Please Read Carefully. The following terms and conditions apply to all parents or guardians of any child attending swimming lessons and activities by Swimming Strategies.
- By booking a swimming lesson for your child with Swimming Strategies, you accept these terms and conditions and they will form a binding contract between us.
- At all times you will ensure that your child or any other children you bring to the swimming pool will follow the general swimming pool rules at the said venue.
- Swimming Strategies reserve the right to edit where necessary, our services terms and conditions and will provide you with adequate notice.
Swimming Strategies Swimming Lessons
- All children are permitted in the pool for the duration of their Swimming Strategies lessons and there is no access to any pool area after this time.
- You must be present and your child must be supervised by you at all times.
- All lessons will be begin at the agreed start time. If your child arrives late for the scheduled lesson, Swimming Strategies regrets that it cannot extend your lesson time and it will finish at the scheduled end time.
Swimming Strategies Private Swimming Lessons
- Private lessons are done on a 1:1, 2:1, etc., basis and are 30 mins in duration. These lessons are individual bookings and are on a first come first served basis.
- Lessons may be blocked booked for a max of 4 sessions and must be paid upfront and in full.
- Lessons booked one at a time must pay a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of €10.
Registration and Contacting Us:
- Registering for a course of lessons will be done on a first come first served basis. On the last day of the course, an assessment will be done, and the parent will be directed whether the child can move onto the next level or should repeat the level. The participants will then have an opportunity to re-book for the then next course. Places are limited. No bookings will be taken without payment.
- If your contacting Swimming Strategies by telephone, please call on Mob: 087-9685342 or email at [email protected]
Swimming Strategies Services Payments
- The fee for lesson(s) will be confirmed to you at the time of booking. You are required to pay the whole term of 4 weeks even if your child misses a lesson for any reason.
- Payment must be made in full before the start of each term. No exceptions will be made.
Illness and Medical Conditions
- If your child is ill, you are required to contact us by telephone or email so that Swimming Strategies is aware that he/she will not be attending their scheduled lesson.
- Swimming Strategies regret that it does not provide refunds or credits for absence from booked lessons due to illness, regardless of the number of lessons missed. However, if your child suffers a serious illness or injury for more than 4 weeks (any condition that requires hospitalisation and/or medical attention) then Swimming Strategies may offer you credit for all lessons missed if you inform us no less than 48 hours before the first lesson to be missed.
- You are required to inform Swimming Strategies by email or by telephone, all medical conditions affecting your child, regardless of severity.
- It is your responsibility to inform Swimming Strategies that you or your child is medically fit to swim and/or take part in activities. Swimming Strategies will not be liable for any accidents or injuries arising from swimming with us that relate to your child’s individual medical condition(s).
Requests to make changes to lesson time, day or requests for credits
1. You will not have the right to change the day, time, venue for your child’s lessons for any reason once the term of 4 weeks has started.
2. If your child refuses to get into the water or you decide you no longer want your child to attend the term, Swimming Strategies regrets that it cannot give refunds. However, Swimming Strategies can discuss the possibility of credit for another term in this case.
3. If there is a time during the term that you are dissatisfied with the instructor, you are required to inform Swimming Strategies immediately either by telephone or email and allow us the opportunity to resolve the issue. Swimming Strategies will work with you to find the best possible solution for all parties.
Cancellation by You
- If you cannot attend a single lesson, term of lessons or Swimming Strategies Swim Camp, after you have paid for it, Swimming Strategies is not obliged to provide you with any credit or refund.
Cancellation by Swimming Strategies
- If Swimming Strategies determine that there is insufficient support for a term or Swim Camp, Swimming Strategies has the right to cancel, suspend or postpone the course before the date of the first lesson. Swimming Strategies will give you as much notice as possible of any such cancellation and Swimming Strategies will provide you with a full refund of your term or camp fee if no suitable alternative is found.
- Swimming Strategies will make every effort not to cancel lessons once a term has started but on rare occasions pool closure or other unforeseen circumstances may force Swimming Strategies to do so.Swimming Strategies will give you as much notice as possible of any cancellation. In this event Swimming Strategies will offer you a substitute lesson on a date designated by us. If you do not accept the substitute lesson or do not wish to re-book for a subsequent course, Swimming Strategies are not obliged to provide a refund.
- You are responsible for any children you bring with you into any part of the swimming pool venue including the changing area.
- You must ensure that children are fully toilet-trained before Swimming Strategies can accept them as pupils.
- You must not leave the premises whilst your child is in the pool for the duration of their lesson.
- Children are not the responsibility of Swimming Strategies instructor until the child enters the swimming pool at the start of a lesson.
- During lessons please do not interrupt or distract the instructor or pupils on poolside, until it is a matter of health and safety.
- You must keep children who are not swimming under your supervision at all times while on the premises.
- Swimming Strategies regret you are not permitted to take mobile phones or video recordings or any other type of recording of any children within the leisure centre.
To book your swimming lessons today click on the button: